I can't believe it has been a month since my last post! We have had a busy month, and I have lots to share. I'll start with a few fun random photos from the last month:
One of Miles' favorite toys: his stethoscope.
He got it at the hospital and has been chewing on it ever since. Apparently he is already aspiring to be a vetrenarian. Hanuman is happy to be his first patient.
Take a look at what happens when Hanuman is in charge of watching Miles:
I guess you don't need toys when you've got a recycling bin.
Check out these problem-solving skills! That's not sweat, people. It's DROOL! This kid has been trying to break in some new teeth for weeks now . . .
3 comments:
Is that crawling? Is Miles crawling?
- Ian
So cute. I love these pics!
Miles has been 1 for quite some time. When will your admirers get to see more?
Love,
Olivia
Post a Comment