We spent a long weekend in early June visiting family and friends in Ponca City, Oklahoma. The photos I've listed below are in reverse chronological order, so enjoy seeing what we did from the last day to the first. It was a fun trip!
Here is Miles helping Daddy fix something on our van.
Here Grandpa distracts Miles so Daddy can actually fix something on the van.

Who do you think is enjoying playing with Aunt Vickie's trucks more:
Uncle Phillip or Miles?
"Oh look Miles! Geese! Let's feed them!
"Hurry up and let me hold you, Miles, so the geese don't eat YOU!"
(Not pictured here is Brian swinging a bat around to fend off these crazy geese.
Folks, this is what happens when everyone stops to feed the geese!
I love this photo of Uncle Francis Smotone, Miles' great-great-uncle.
At 91, he is a lively part of any party!
The Hunter cousins: Damon, Brandi, and Brian
The Hunters aren't big believers in dentistry.
This is what happens when a toddler enters the scene:
Five adults lined up at a lunch party to watch Miles play.
. . . and Miles certainly put on a show!
If you can't tell, Carolyn just sprayed that cold water down Miles' diaper!
He thought it was hilarious! (So did Carolyn!)
Our future gardener
A beautiful (and tasty) red potato!
Miles was in seventh heaven in Lynn's vegetable garden!

Not to mention Carolyn's beautiful flower garden!

Back at Grandpa and Nana's house . . . yummy ice cream!
This was actually Miles' first experience with a hose. Needless to say, he loved it!

Uncle Dennis and Miles finally met on this trip. Miles will never be the same again.If you don't know if I mean that as a good thing, then you obviously don't know Uncle Dennis! :)
Uncle Phillip and Miles are good buddies!
Of course, Grandpa is top dog!
Pictured here is Miles enjoying frisbee and sprinkler time in the backyard. What a fun visit!
See y'all next time!
2 comments:
With my family being in Wichita, I have had occasion for the past several years, to travel through Ponca going to and from various families. Love that part of the world (more the Kansas part, since I'm a Kansas boy, but it's all good land.)
Kendra, I was not prepared to see Miles with so much hair! He looks like a little kid...no more baby for you. Wow! Can't wait to see him. I can tell that he's going to tower over Ezra; maybe Miles and Jude can share clothes. :)
Post a Comment